COVID-19 Updates: Protecting Albertans from the Omicron variant.
CJS online answers
Read our web content first. There you will find the answers to questions about:
- resolving legal disputes
- navigating the court system
- legal information and education
Tickets and common topics
Some common topics are:
- search or pay for a fine (including traffic tickets)
- general information about divorce
- restraining and protection orders
- ordering a courtroom transcript
- lawyers' fees review and assessment
Call us or use the contact form if you have questions not covered on our web pages:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Toll free: 1-855-738-4747
This information is collected so that we may provide you with updates.
The personal information is being collected and used pursuant to section 33(c) and section 39(1)(a) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.