Phone and live chat
Find programs and services in your community
- Call 211
- Text INFO to 211
- 211 Alberta
Child Abuse Hotline
- 1-800-387-KIDS (5437) – Available 24/7
Family Violence Info Line
Kids Help Phone
Parent Information Line
- 1-866-714-KIDS (5437) – 8:15 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays
Shelters for seniors
Victim services units
Victim services units can guide you towards resources and help you navigate the criminal justice process.
Indigenous centres and services
- Métis and Indigenous Children’s Services offices
- Native Counselling Services of Alberta
- Native Friendship Centres
Indigenous languages fact sheets
The federal government has fact sheets in 12 Indigenous languages.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.