Table of contents


This service is for parties with a civil claim in the Provincial Court.

It’s required if:

  • your case is selected for mediation
  • the Court directs you to it

Otherwise, you can request this service when you file a Notice of Claim or a Dispute Note.

If you and the other party reach a settlement in mediation, we can draft an agreement and place it in your court file.

You may choose to go to trial if you don’t reach a settlement.

You can watch the video about mediation in Mediation: Building Solutions.

Find a service

The map below includes information on civil mediation services across the province. Search by location to find assistance near you.