Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Government’s Private Career Colleges branch can help answer certain questions for:
Private career colleges
- interested in applying for a licence
- completing the licence application process
- looking for more information about accountability and reporting requirements for licensed training programs
- making changes to their licensed program or business
- looking for information about a program that is licensed by government
If you have a problem or concern with a private career college operating in Alberta, try working through the issue with your college.
If this process does not resolve your issue, find out what concerns government is able to investigate and how to submit a complaint.
Connect with the Private Career Colleges Branch:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Toll free: dial 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)
Email: [email protected]
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.