- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
The Calgary Ring Road is part of a larger east-west trade corridor that will enhance markets in and out of Alberta, supporting economic diversification and sustained economic growth.
The final 3 construction projects are now underway:
- Southwest Calgary Ring Road (expected to open in 2021)
- West Calgary Ring Road (expected to open in 2024)
- South Bow River Bridge (expected to open in 2024)
Find out more about the project.
For highway maintenance issues: