This grant program is currently not accepting new applicants.
The Association Development Grant Program (ADP) is a closed operating grant program. The ADP helps support Provincial Sport Organizations (PSOs), Disability Sport Organizations (DSOs), and Multisport Service Organizations (MSOs) to deliver a wide range of sporting opportunities across the province.
The ADP grant provides funding in order to:
- increase the number of Albertans participating in sport
- encourage physical literacy, long-term athlete and lifelong participation
- increase capacity across the sport system
- support and develop quality coaches and officials
- help Albertans strive for athletic excellence
Supporting PSOs, DSOs, and MSOs with annual operational funding enables these organizations to offer programs that increase Albertans lifelong participation in sport, and support coaches and officials.
Each sport organization type has its own eligibility requirements:
- Provincial Sport Organizations (PDF, 118 KB)
- Disability Sport Organizations (PDF, 117 KB)
- Multisport Service Organizations (PDF, 115 KB)
Planning, marketing and business management resources are available for provincial sport organizations.
See Governance resources for more information.
Connect with the SPAR branch:
Email: [email protected]
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.