COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Annual emissions inventory
- AMD Annual Emissions Inventory Report Codes Table (XLS, 769 KB)
- Annual Emissions Inventory Report – Statement of Certification (PDF, 558 KB)
- Annual Emissions Inventory Report Form (XLS, 3.5 MB)
- Sample Annual Emissions Inventory Report Form (XLS, 3.5 MB)
- Ambient Audit Program Protocol
- Ambient Audit Process Flow Chart
- Ambient Air Monitoring Audit – Data Review Checklist
- Ambient Air Monitoring Audit – On-site Checklist
- Flow Verification Measurement Procedure
- Calibration Report Form – BTEX, CO, Ethylene, H2S, NH3, O3, SO2, Styrene, THC, TRS (DOC, 65 KB)
- Calibration Report Form – CH4/Non-CH4 Hydrocarbon (DOC, 88 KB)
- Calibration Report Form – NO-NOx-NO2 (DOC, 106 KB)
- Calibration Report Form – NO-NOx-NT-NO2 (DOC, 125 KB)
- Directive for Monitoring the Impact of Sulphur Dust on Soils
- Manual for the GAW Precipitation Chemistry Programme (2004)
- Method Manual for Chemical Analysis of Atmospheric Pollutants
- Precipitation Chemistry Data Handling and Preparation
Ambient air monitoring
Ambient air monitoring performance specification standards
- Laboratory Data Quality Assurance Policy Procedures and Guidelines (effective July 30, 2004)
- Laboratory Data Quality Assurance Policy (effective October 15, 2001)
- A Guide to Release Reporting
- Acceptable Formats for EPEA Approval and Code of Practice Records and Submission Coordinates (PDF, 425 KB)
- Alberta Air Data Warehouse
- Alberta Climate Information Service
- Alberta Real-time Ambient Air Data Submitter’s Guide
- Alberta Stack Sampling Code
- Ambient Air Quality Objectives
- AMD Notification Template
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring
- Electronic Reporting of CEMS Information User Manual
- EMC Promulgated Test Methods – EPA Air Emission Measurement Center
- EPEA Approval Industrial Monitoring Documentation Submission Naming Guideline (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- EPEA Approval Process
- Reporting Spills and Releases
AMD forms and XML schemas
AMD Excel forms, XML schemas and supporting documents are available through ETS Support and Online Learning.
For more information, see AMD Chapter 9 submissions.
Connect with AMD:
Email: [email protected] for general inquiries
For questions about ambient monitoring station audits, contact the Alberta Environment and Parks Audit Facility:
4946 89 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5K1
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.