- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Vaccines open now: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions.
To apply for the Alberta Indigenous Intern Program (AIIP), applicants must have experience with Indigenous people, projects or communities.
During the 2-year internship, Interns will:
- spend the first 6 months working in a provincial government ministry
- spend 6 months working with an Indigenous community partner, or one that serves a high number of Indigenous people
- return to a provincial ministry for the final 12 months
- applicants must have graduated from an accredited university / college in the last 2 years
- must have experience with Indigenous people, projects or communities
- additional qualifications may be required depending on the specific position
Annual intake for the AIIP can be found on the Alberta Public Service jobs page.
Connect with Indigenous Relations:
Address for Indigenous Relations mail / courier:
19th Floor, Commerce Place
10155 102 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 4G8