EMERGENCY: Alberta has declared a Public Health Emergency to protect the health care system from COVID-19. Indoor social gatherings are the top source of transmission. All indoor social gatherings have now been banned. This ban will be enforced with $1,000 fines. Learn more
Alberta Agriculture and Forestry administers the Agricultural Societies Act and Regulations, as well as the Agricultural Societies Grant Program.
- The 2021 grant application form is forthcoming, and will be due February 15, 2021.
- The deadline to submit a 2020 Annual Return and associated reporting for Agricultural Societies (PDF, 385 KB) is February 15, 2021.
- Agricultural Society Bylaw Revision Cover Letter Template (PDF, 116 KB)
- Agricultural Society Application for a Name Change (PDF, 52 KB)
- Agricultural Society Regulations (PDF, 500 KB)
Connect with the Agricultural Societies Program:
Administrative support and questions
Grant Program Support
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Toll free: 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)
Email: [email protected]
Act guidance or conflict resolution
Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
Agricultural Societies Program
Suite 106, Provincial Building, Main Floor
4709 44 Avenue
Stony Plain, Alberta T7Z 1N4