COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Alberta Agriculture and Forestry administers the Agricultural Societies Act and Regulations, as well as the Agricultural Societies Grant Program.
2022 grant application deadline: February 15, 2022
The 2022 grant application form is forthcoming and will be posted here.
The Alberta Agricultural Society Innovation Award recognizes agricultural societies for their innovation and resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Bezanson Agricultural Society
- Millarville Racing and Agricultural Society
- Grande Prairie Regional Agricultural and Exhibition Society
- Agricultural Society Bylaw Revision Cover Letter Template (PDF, 118 KB)
- Agricultural Society Application for a Name Change (PDF, 54 KB)
- Agricultural Society Regulations
Connect with the Agricultural Societies Program:
Administrative support and questions
Grant Program Support
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Toll free: 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)
Email: [email protected]
Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
Agricultural Societies Program
Suite 106, Provincial Building, Main Floor
4709 44 Avenue
Stony Plain, Alberta T7Z 1N4
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.