- Economic, Productive and Financial Performance of Alberta Cow/Calf Operations
- Special Edition: 22 year Economic, Productive, and Financial Performance of Alberta Cow/Calf Operations (1995-2016)
- Provincial Cost and Return Benchmarks for Crops and Forages: Dryland
- Cost and Return Benchmarks Crops and Forages: Irrigated Crops
- Cost and Return Benchmarks for Crops and Forages: Black Soil Zone
- Cost and Return Benchmarks for Crops and Forages: Brown Soil Zone
- Cost and Return Benchmarks for Crops and Forages: Dark Brown Soil Zone
- Cost and Return Benchmarks Crops and Forages: Grey Wooded Soil Zone
- Cost and Return Benchmarks Crops and Forages: Peace Region (Thin Black Soil Zone)
- Hemp production costs and returns
- The Economics of Sugar Beet Production in Alberta
Each year the Economics of Milk Production is published along with supporting publications that provide breakdown of cost and returns. These include:
- A Statistical Business Analysis
- Benchmarks of Dairy Cost Studies
- Cost Components per Cow
- Cost Components per HL
- Cost Components per KG of Butterfat
- Dairy Enterprise Margins Over Time
- 5-Year Alberta Historical Reflection
- The Economics of Production and Marketing of Greenhouse Crops in Alberta
- Profile of the Greenhouse Industry in Alberta
Tools and applications
Producers can download these calculators and applications:
Participating beef and crop producers, interviewers, and the public can learn about AgriProfits methodology, data entering and reports.
Submitting your beef or field crops data to AgriProfit$
These 11 instructional videos guide you through submitting data for various farm operations.
Understanding beef or field crops AgriProfit$ reports
Join the program
Sign up to be part of the program – AgriProfit$ is always open to new participants.
Producer information is collected in strict confidence. Only aggregated, non-identifying information is published.
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.