About the Ag-Info Centre
Ag-Info Centre resource agents are available to:
- answer your inquiries or refer you to the appropriate resource
- provide information on Ministry programs and services
- connect producers with the many non-government resources available to them
- serve as the registration desk for Ministry events
- assist with Premises Identification Number (PID) inquiries
Contact an Ag-Info resource agent:
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Ag-Info Centre: 310-FARM (3276) or 310-3276 – no area code needed
Toll free: 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)
E-mail: [email protected]
The weekly Agri-News e-newsletter covers the latest on all things agriculture in Alberta. Find news on livestock, crops and markets, research, food and beverage production, and programs and events.
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.