- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
As part of Alberta’s emergency management framework, Alberta Transportation is ready to respond to any situation that has an impact on the provincial transportation system or the delivery of ministry essential services and functions.
Emergencies affecting Alberta highways
Get up-to-date road information, including traffic delays and road closures:
You can also find up-to-date information about an emergency or disaster situation at:
Stay safe and be prepared
- how to keep your family, your home and your community safe in an emergency
- emergency management training
- transporting dangerous goods on Alberta roads
- Rail safety
- tips for safer winter driving
For more information about transportation emergency planning:
Corporate Services, Transportation
3rd Floor, Twin Atria Building
4999 98 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 2X3