Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Alberta Transportation and Economic Corridors products list
- Products List (PDF, 435 KB)
- Disclaimer (PDF, 33 KB)
- Product Evaluation Process (PDF, 39 KB)
- New Product Submission Form
The use of products listed under “Trial and Potential” will require prior approval of the department. Such approval may only be obtained from Roger Skirrow, Director, Geotechnical and Materials Section, Alberta Transportation and Economic Corridors, 780-427-5578 or [email protected].
Test results and procedures
- QA Test Results for Paint, Glass Beads and Salt (PDF, 396 KB)
- Test Procedures and Guidelines (PDF, 107 KB)
- Bridge Tests (BT Series)
- Transportation Materials Laboratory Tests (TLT Series)
Material testing specifications
|B373 (PDF, 39 KB)||The Repair of Bridges with Fibre-Reinforced Shotcrete, Specifications for|
|B375 (PDF, 33 KB)||The Repair of SPCSP Culverts with Fibre-Reinforced Shotcrete, Specifications for|
|B387 (PDF, 64 KB)||Non-shrink Grout, Specification for|
|B388 (PDF, 136 KB)||Concrete Sealers, Specification for|
|B391 (PDF, 60 KB)||Concrete Patching Materials, Specification for|
|B392 (PDF, 24 KB)||Seed Aggregates used in Polymer Membranes and Overlays, Specification for|
|B401 (PDF, 355 KB)||Paint for Use on Structural Steel Bridge Components, Specification for|
|B405 (PDF, 35 KB)||Polymer Resins used in Polymer Overlays, Specification for|
|GB (PDF, 26 KB)||Glass Beads for Pavement Markings, Specification for|
|TPC (PDF, 46 KB)||White and Yellow Traffic Paint, Specification for|
Materials best practice guidelines
- Best Practice Selection of Culvert Types (Guidelines for Culvert Selection)
- Best Practice Guidelines for Culvert Liner Selection
- Best Practice Guidelines for Sampling of Traffic Paint
- Best Practice Guidelines for Selecting Concrete Bridge Deck Sealers
- Best Practice Guidelines for Selecting Standard Fencing Options
- Maintenance Guidelines and Procedures (11.0 Crack Maintenance)
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.