COVID-19 Updates

Temporary residents

Information for immigrants wanting to come to Alberta temporarily to visit, work or study.

Services and information

All new and returning residents must apply for Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan coverage.

Learn about the various immigration pathways and programs available to help you move to Alberta.

View institution locations on a map view of Alberta.

Follow these steps to pursue your higher education in Alberta.

Helping Temporary Foreign Workers understand their rights and get help when facing unsafe working conditions.

Community organizations to assist temporary residents with daily living and working.

Work full-time in Alberta for up to 3 years after you graduate.