Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Tenants can find information for any stage of a tenancy, whether they are moving in, currently renting or moving out.
Learn about the rights and responsibilities of tenants, landlords and condominium corporations.
Tip sheets and handbooks
- Information for landlords
- Information for tenants (English)
- Information for tenants (French)
- Renting a mobile home site
- Safer spaces for victims of domestic violence tipsheet
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.