- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
Applicants will receive a declaration on scroll paper recognizing the occasion for that specific date.
A declaration only applies to the year for which it’s requested. Groups may re-apply for a declaration for the same date every year.
Declarations for a special day, week, month or year must:
- recognize important events, milestones, cultural groups and organizations that directly impact or connect with the province of Alberta
- be requested by organizations, not individuals, and only once per calendar year
- be apolitical
- not be offensive
- adhere to the principles in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and Alberta Human Rights Code
Request a declaration
Please fill out the form below. Include as much information as possible.
The personal information collected through the Request a provincial declaration site may be used for the purpose of providing you with a declaration on scroll paper recognizing your occasion.
This personal information collection is authorized under section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act.
If you have any questions about this collection of personal information, you may contact the Assistant Director, of the Premier's Correspondence Unit at 780-644-8468, [email protected] or you may write to:
Premier's Correspondence Unit
7th floor, Federal Building
9820 - 107 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 1E7