Audit Guideline and Questions and Answers
The following modules must be used for the internal self-audit and the external audit.
Category 1, 2 and 3 Railway Modules
Category 1,2 and 3 Railways Must Complete the Following Modules For Category Information Refer to Number A "Self Audit Program Guideline for Alberta Railways"
- General Operating Instructions
- Railway Emergency Procedures
- Occurrence Investigation
- Audit Lead Sheet
- Findings and Corrective Actions
- Statement of Authenticity
- Pre-Audit Observation
Category 1 - Additional Required Modules
- LocomotiveApplicable for the engines(s) in service
- Rail Car MoverApplicable for the engines(s) in service
Category 1 and 2 When Applicable
If you have any questions regarding the Alberta Railway Regulations and audit protocols, please call Alberta Transportation Rail Safety at 780-422-9600 or toll free at 1-800-272-9600, or by email at Alberta Rail Safety.