COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
How we're organized
This department is made up of the following divisions:
- Public Service Commissioner's Office
- Strategic Services and Public Agency Secretariat
- Leadership and Talent Development
- Labour and Employment Practices
Alberta’s budget is focused on protecting lives and livelihoods, investing in health care, preparing for recovery and spending responsibly.
- Oct 13, 2021
Minister of Treasury Board and Finance Travis Toews issued the following statement about contract negotiations with the Alberta Union of Provincial Employees (AUPE) and the Government of Alberta (GoA):
- Sep 08, 2021
Minister of Treasury Board and Finance Travis Toews issued the following statement about the ongoing negotiations between Alberta Health Services (AHS) and the United Nurses of Alberta (UNA):
- Aug 31, 2021Q1 update: Alberta’s Recovery Plan is working | Mise à jour T1 : Le plan de relance de l’Alberta donne de bons résultats
The government’s economic outlook has dramatically improved over the first three months of the fiscal year, confirming that Alberta’s Recovery Plan to diversify the economy and create jobs is working.