How we're organized
This department is made up of the following divisions:
- Public Service Commissioner's Office
- Strategic Services and Public Agency Secretariat
- Leadership and Talent Development
- Labour and Employment Practices
- Sep 10, 2020
Alberta’s ‘shelter for abandoned money’ – officially known as the Unclaimed Property Registry – wants Albertans to search for their lost money.
- Aug 27, 2020COVID-19 and oil price collapse crush province with historic deficit | La COVID-19 et l'effondrement des prix du pétrole écrasent une province historiquement déficitaire
The first quarter report for 2020-21 forecasts Alberta’s deficit at $24.2 billion after the devastating economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and oil price crash.
- Jul 01, 2020
Alberta’s corporate tax rate has dropped to eight per cent, making it by far the lowest rate in Canada and among the most competitive in North America.