- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 40+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
How we're organized
This department is made up of the following divisions:
- Public Service Commissioner's Office
- Strategic Services and Public Agency Secretariat
- Leadership and Talent Development
- Labour and Employment Practices
Alberta’s budget is focused on protecting lives and livelihoods, investing in health care, preparing for recovery and spending responsibly.
- Apr 21, 2021
Alberta’s government is getting students the training they need to better understand saving, budgeting, spending and investing.
- Apr 19, 2021
President of Treasury Board and Minister of Finance Travis Toews issued the following statement on the federal government’s 2021-22 budget:
- Apr 08, 2021
Alberta’s government has reduced red tape by more than 15 per cent and is well on its way to meeting the commitment of a one-third reduction by 2023.