If you are experiencing domestic violence or abuse, see the abuse and bullying page for immediate help and resources.
This course is for parents or guardians who have completed the Parenting After Separation (PAS) course.
It’s required if a judge directs you to take it. Otherwise, you can voluntarily take it.
You and the other party take this course separately.
Course topics include:
- parental involvement and disengagement techniques
- parenting plans for high conflict families
- anger, abuse, power and control issues
- child development and the needs of children
- renegotiating boundaries
This 3-hour course is available in:
Register for PASHC video course
You can take PASHC by a video course if you:
- have an email address and internet access
- live more than 75 km outside of Calgary or Edmonton
- have completed the Parenting After Separation course
- do not have a court order telling you to attend the in-person PASHC class
If you don’t meet these criteria, but still want to sign up, please describe any special circumstances at the end of the form below.
Public Legal Education and Information (PLEI) collects information to process registrations for PASHC - Video course. The information will not be used for any other purpose.
This collection of personal information is in compliance with section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection of personal information, please contact Resolution Services Management who may be found by dialing 310-0000.
Please note that the only programs approved and supported by the Government of Alberta are Parenting After Separation (PAS), Parenting After Separation for Families in High Conflict (PASHC) and Focus on Communication in Separation (FOCIS)
To register, call, email or register online at the location you want to take the course.