If you are experiencing domestic violence or abuse, see the abuse and bullying page for immediate help and resources.
This course is for parents or guardians who have completed the Parenting After Separation (PAS) course.
It’s required if a judge directs you to take it. Otherwise, you can voluntarily take it.
You and the other party take this course separately.
Course topics include:
- parental involvement and disengagement techniques
- parenting plans for high conflict families
- anger, abuse, power and control issues
- child development and the needs of children
- renegotiating boundaries
For more information, read the PAS and PASHC factsheet.
Take the course online
Register at Resolution Services Learning Centre to access the Parenting After Separation High Conflict (PASHC) eCourse.
Take the course in person
The only programs approved and supported by the Government of Alberta are:
- Parenting After Separation (PAS)
- Parenting After Separation for Families in High Conflict (PASHC)
- Focus on Communication in Separation (FOCIS)
Contact us for general information about the course.