Petroleum industry reporting calendars:
- 2023 reporting calendar (PDF, 312 KB)
- 2022 reporting calendar (PDF, 108 KB)
- 2021 reporting calendar (PDF, 59 KB)
- 2020 reporting calendar (PDF, 128 KB)
Oil reporting codes
See the Alberta Petroleum Marketing Commission Petroleum Marketing Resources for Producers for the current Crown Agent Pipeline Allocation list.
This list indicates where the Crown volumes are being managed. It is the responsibility of the battery operator to deliver the Crown’s Royalty oil and report the volumes. Since 2016, pipeline operators have been required to report through Petrinex.
Petrinex is a shared, secure, interactive online database. Petrinex’s re-engineered business processes are aimed at improving the quality and management of key information associated with the upstream petroleum industry, including:
Learn more about Petrinex.
Oil royalty reporting forms
- Apply to waive a penalty charged on your current month statement – Application for Waiver of Crude Oil Penalty (PDF, 111 KB)
- Appeal a penalty charged on your current month statement – Notice of Appeal – Crude Oil Penalty (PDF, 212 KB)
- Payments for trucking allowances and royalty adjustments – Direct Deposit Form (PDF, 313 KB)
- Soldier Settlement Board, oil remittance – Soldier Settlement Oil Remittance Form (XLSX, 651 KB)
- Apply to waive a drilling and completion cost penalty – MRF Drilling and Completion Cost – Penalty Application for Waiver (PDF, 83 KB)
PDF form issues
Fillable PDF forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save the form:
- Save the PDF form to your computer – click or right-click the link and download the form.
- Open the PDF form with Adobe Reader. Fill it in and save it.
If you are still having problems opening the form, contact PDF form technical support.
Connect with Royalty Operations:
Email: [email protected]
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.