Petroleum industry reporting calendars:
- 2023 reporting calendar (PDF, 312 KB)
- 2022 reporting calendar (PDF, 108 KB)
- 2021 reporting calendar (PDF, 59 KB)
- 2020 reporting calendar (PDF, 128 KB)
- 2019 reporting calendar (PDF, 245 KB)
Oil reporting codes
- Crown's Agent Pipeline Allocation List (PDF, 712 KB)
Petrinex is a shared, secure, interactive online database. Petrinex’s re-engineered business processes are aimed at improving the quality and management of key information associated with the upstream petroleum industry, including:
Learn more about Petrinex.
Oil royalty reporting forms
- Apply to waive a penalty charged on your current month statement – Application for Waiver of Crude Oil Penalty (PDF, 111 KB)
- Appeal a penalty charged on your current month statement – Notice of Appeal – Crude Oil Penalty (PDF, 212 KB)
- Payments for trucking allowances and royalty adjustments – Direct Deposit Form (PDF, 74 KB)
- Soldier Settlement Board, oil remittance – Soldier Settlement Oil Remittance Form (XLSX, 651 KB)
- Apply to waive a drilling and completion cost penalty – MRF Drilling and Completion Cost – Penalty Application for Waiver (PDF, 83 KB)
PDF form issues
Fillable PDF forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save the form:
- Save the PDF form to your computer – click or right-click the link and download the form.
- Open the PDF form with Adobe Reader. Fill it in and save it.
If you are still having problems opening the form, contact PDF form technical support.
Connect with Oil Royalty Operations:
Email: [email protected]
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.