- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Vaccines open now: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions.
The Petroleum Industry Reporting Calendars can be found here:
- 2022 (PDF, 102 KB)
- 2021 (PDF, 59 KB)
- 2020 (PDF, 128 KB)
- 2019 (PDF, 245 KB)
- 2018 (PDF, 418 KB)
- 2017 (PDF, 517 KB)
- 2016 (PDF, 3 MB)
Oil reporting codes
The Crown’s Agent Pipeline Allocation List, updated April 9, 2019, can be found here:
- Pipeline Code List (PDF, 64 KB)
Petrinex is a shared, secure, interactive database accessed through the internet. Its re-engineered business processes are aimed at improving the quality and management of key information associated with the upstream petroleum industry, including:
For more information, go to: Petrinex.
Trouble opening or completing PDF forms?
Fillable forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save this form:
- Click on the PDF link to save it on your computer.
- Launch Adobe Reader.
- Open the PDF from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill and save your form.
Oil royalty reporting forms
Here are instructions and an application form to use when applying for a waiver of a penalty charged on your current month statement:
- Application for Waiver of Crude Oil Penalty (PDF, 111 KB)
Here are instructions and a notice-of-appeal form to use when appealing a penalty charged on your current month statement:
- Notice of Appeal - Crude Oil Penalty (PDF, 212 KB)
All payments for trucking allowances and royalty adjustments are made by direct deposit, using:
- Direct Deposit Form (PDF, 74 KB)
Here is an activity report and remittance form for the Soldier Settlement Board:
Here is the Modernized Royalty Framework application for waiver of a Drilling and Completion Cost penalty
Connect with Oil Royalty Operations:
Resource Revenue and Operations Division
Oil Royalty Operations
Petroleum Plaza, North Tower
7th Floor, 9945 108 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2G6