My Recovery Plan is an online tool designed to help people living with an addiction build their recovery capital, increasing their ability to enter and maintain recovery.
Recovery capital includes:
- physical and mental health
- family, social supports, and leisure activities
- safe housing and healthy environments
- peer-based support
- employment and resolution of any legal issues
- vocational skills and educational development
- community integration and cultural support
- discovering or rediscovering meaning and purpose in life
My Recovery Plan provides assessment tools, generates recovery goals, monitors progress and helps manage challenges.
Learn more about My Recovery Plan.
The My Recovery Plan tool is free for Alberta’s publicly funded residential addiction service providers and the people they serve. Health professionals and clients in publicly funded services must register through their service provider agency.
Private service providers can contact My Recovery Plan directly by email at [email protected] for more information.
My Recovery Plan is operated by the Last Door Recovery Society and receives Government of Alberta funding for its use in publicly funded addiction treatment facilities.
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.