The Municipal Government Act and regulations are currently being amended. Some of the information contained in these publications may be out of date. Updated versions will be made available soon.
To receive notification when legislation and publications are changed or added, provide your name, email and organization (if applicable) to [email protected].
- Business Improvement Area Regulation
- City of Calgary Rivers District Community Revitalization Levy Regulation
- Community Organization Property Tax Exemption Regulation
- Matters Relating to Assessment and Taxation Regulation, 2018
- Matters Relating to Assessment Complaints Regulation, 2018
- Matters Relating to Assessment Sub-classes Regulation
- Qualifications of Assessor Regulation
- Well Drilling Equipment Tax Rate Regulation
Assessment quality minister’s guidelines
- Ministerial Order
- Alberta Assessment Quality Minister's Guidelines
- Recording and Reporting Information for Assessment Audit and Equalized Assessment Manual
- Assessment Bulletin
Regulated property minister's guidelines
- Electric power generation exemption (No. MAG:016/21)
- Seniors housing exemption (No. MAG:019/17)
- Self-contained senior citizens housing exemption (No. H:016/96)
- Training requirements for assessment review board clerks and members (No. M:001/14)
Guides and forms
- Guide to Property Assessment and Taxation in Alberta
- Filing a Property Assessment Complaint and preparing for your hearing
- Guide for the exchange of Assessment Information: Market Value Properties
- Alberta 2001 Metal Buildings Cost Manual
- Guide to Equalized Assessment in Alberta
- Education Property Tax Facts and Information
- A Guide to Property Tax Exemptions in Alberta (includes previous forms)
- Application for Property Tax Exemption forms (PDF, 351 KB)
- Provincial Education Requisition Adjustment and Hardship Refund Policy
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.