- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 40+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
There are two general categories of data that can be obtained:
- General motor vehicle data
- this data is public information
- this is in the form of a Vehicle Information Report
- contains information for vehicles
- does not provide personal information about current or previous owners of the vehicle
- Protected motor vehicle data
- this data is personal information
- can only be requested by clients legally entitled to ask for it under the Access to Motor Vehicle Information Regulation (AMVIR)
- a driver abstract is an example of protected information
For detailed information and instructions on how to apply for an AMVIR Agreement if you need to obtain protected motor vehicle data please refer to the document below or contact a registry agent for assistance:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)