- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
Improved COVID-19 data reporting is in development and will be available soon. For current information:
The current rate of COVID-19 cases and number of active cases is reported for each region in Alberta.
Regions are defined by municipal boundaries. Each region is either:
- a municipal district or county
- a municipality of 10,000 or greater population: a city or town
- communities smaller than 10,000, including towns, First Nations reserves and Metis Settlements, are included in the surrounding municipal district
All regions must continue to follow mandatory public health measures.
Sign up to be notified of updates to COVID-19 public health measures.