If you already have a training provider chosen, contact them for information about your program, including:
- start dates
- possible funding supports
- concerns about your program or instructors
Alberta Supports can help you figure out:
- which program is the best fit for you
- if funding support is available
- if it is possible for you to keep your job and learn at the same time
- what other supports may be available to you
Learner Income Support Office
The Learner Income Support Office can answer your questions about the Learner Income Support and Skills Investment Bursary programs, including:
- details about your funding application
- questions about your application status
- what you need to include with your application
Connect with the Learner Income Support Office:
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.