- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
Promoting safe communities by:
- providing custodial and community supervision
- prosecuting serious and violent crime cases
Improving access to justice by:
- sharing information to help resolve legal issues
- providing legal representation for those in need
Providing legal and strategic services to government by:
- representing ministries in matters before the courts and tribunals
- drafting public government bills, regulations and Orders in Council
Alberta’s budget is focused on protecting lives and livelihoods, investing in health care, preparing for recovery and spending responsibly.
Report a poacher
Play a role in protecting our fish and wildlife resources and natural surroundings by reporting suspicious or illegal activity.
Rural Crime Announcement
The province is standing up for rural Albertans by acting on concerns to deter crime, reinforce property rights and give victims a stronger voice in the justice system.
Notice to intervenors
- Apr 13, 2021
A new plan will add 10 RCMP officers in Wetaskiwin to address high crime rates in the city and surrounding rural areas.
- Apr 08, 2021
Investigators from the Alberta Sheriffs, working with the Lethbridge Police Service, have closed a property in Lethbridge that was a source of drug activity.
- Apr 07, 2021
Alberta’s government has introduced legislation that would outright prohibit carding and standardize street checks.