Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
- IQAS only issues duplicate certificates for the same type of assessment that was previously completed.
- Duplicates can be ordered for up to 10 years after the assessment was completed.
For each copy: $15
Courier fee: $5 for each address to which the duplicate should be sent
Step 1. Before you apply
- your previous IQAS file number (if available)
- the name(s) that appear on your previous certificate
- official documentation of any name changes since your certificate was issued
- your birth date
- your current mailing address
- the names and addresses of any institutions IQAS should send copies to (if applicable)
- payment in credit card, debit card, cheque, money order or bank draft
Step 2. Apply online and pay fees
To request a duplicate copy of your assessment certificate, go to the IQAS application portal:
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.