- IQAS only issues duplicate certificates for the same type of assessment that was previously completed.
- Duplicates can be ordered for up to 10 years after the assessment was completed.
For each copy: $15
Courier fee: $5 for each address to which the duplicate should be sent
Step 1. Before you apply
- your previous IQAS file number (if available)
- the name(s) that appear on your previous certificate
- official documentation of any name changes since your certificate was issued
- your birth date
- your current mailing address
- the names and addresses of any institutions IQAS should send copies to (if applicable)
- payment in credit card, debit card, cheque, money order or bank draft
Step 2. Apply online and pay fees
To request a duplicate copy of your assessment certificate, go to the IQAS application portal:
- if you applied before November 26, 2018, login here and create a portal account
- if you applied after November 26, 2018, login here using your username