EMERGENCY: Alberta has declared a Public Health Emergency to protect the health care system from COVID-19. Indoor social gatherings are the top source of transmission. All indoor social gatherings have now been banned. This ban will be enforced with $1,000 fines. Learn more
- IQAS only issues duplicate certificates for the same type of assessment that was previously completed.
- Duplicates can be ordered for up to 10 years after the assessment was completed.
For each copy: $15
Courier fee: $5 for each address to which the duplicate should be sent
Step 1. Before you apply
- your previous IQAS file number (if available)
- the name(s) that appear on your previous certificate
- official documentation of any name changes since your certificate was issued
- your birth date
- your current mailing address
- the names and addresses of any institutions IQAS should send copies to (if applicable)
- payment in credit card, debit card, cheque, money order or bank draft
Step 2. Apply online and pay fees
To request a duplicate copy of your assessment certificate, go to the IQAS application portal: