- IQAS only issues duplicate certificates for the same type of assessment that was previously completed.
- Duplicates can be ordered for and up to 10 years after the assessment was completed.
For each copy: $15
Courier fee: $5 for each address to which the duplicate should be sent
Step 1. Before you apply
- your previous IQAS file number (if available)
- the name(s) that appear on your previous certificate
- official documentation of any name changes since your certificate was issued
- your birth date
- your current mailing address
- the names and addresses of any institutions IQAS should send copies to (if applicable)
- payment in credit card, debit card, cheque, money order or bank draft
Step 2. Fill out the online form and pay fees
Fill out the online certificate request form, then print and sign it.
Step 3. Mail the application
Mail the signed form and payment to:
International Qualifications Assessment Service
9th floor, 9942-108 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 2J5