RTDRS forms and documents

Landlords and tenants involved in dispute can apply to this service to help resolve their dispute.

View RTDRS forms and documents.


For more information on topics related to landlords and tenants, contact the Consumer Contact Centre.

For resolving a dispute, learn more about the Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service.

See all contact options

Was this page helpful?

All fields are required unless otherwise indicated.

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.