This service is for parents or guardians who are in the midst of a dispute.
To voluntarily use this service:
- you or the other party must have a gross income of less than $40,000 per year
- you must agree to participate together
- you must have at least one dependent child who’s either under 18 or over 18 and eligible for continued child support, based on their medical or educational need
During our meeting, we may address:
- parenting plans
- contact time with a child
- child support
- spousal support
- property matters
After our meeting, we can help you:
- prepare a mediation report
- incorporate the agreement’s terms in an enforceable court order
You can request this service. Alternatively, you may be referred to it by the Court, a lawyer, mediator or family professional.