Family law assistance

Family court and mediation, family law kits, and how to respond to a Divorce Act or Family Law Act application.


Families who are involved with Children’s Services can get help with resolving disagreements about children or youth.

Parents who qualify can register online for a free family mediation program.

This online tool helps you find out what options you may have for resolving family disputes related to parenting, child support or divorce.