Daily new cases and completed tests
Data reporting for the weeks of May 16-22, and May 23-29 2023, is delayed because of systems issues. We are working to resume reporting as soon as possible.
- May 15: 28 cases, 351 tests completed
- May 14: 32 cases, 366 tests completed
- May 13: 40 cases, 365 tests completed
- May 12: 47 cases, 388 tests completed
- May 11: 43 cases, 488 tests completed
- May 10: 40 cases, 406 tests completed
- May 9: 49 cases, 386 tests completed
- May 8: 50 cases, 481 tests completed
- May 7: 29 cases, 340 tests completed
- May 6: 40 cases, 466 tests completed
- May 5: 50 cases, 492 tests completed
- May 4: 48 cases, 558 tests completed
- May 3: 50 cases, 619 tests completed
- May 2: 51 cases, 598 tests completed
Cases by zone
|Location||Confirmed cases||In hospital*||In intensive care**||Deaths|
See aggregate statistics on cases in Alberta, including age range, sex and characteristics.
Subscribe to receive email updates about COVID-19 public health measures in Alberta.
Outbreaks in Alberta
Statistics on outbreaks in Alberta can be found on the COVID-19 Statistics Dashboard.
Modelling, reviews and projections
- The wastewater surveillance data for the province can be viewed on the Alberta COVID-19 data dashboard.
Updated provincial modelling
- View the Updated Provincial Modelling (PDF, 556 KB) to learn more about the current data modelling that is informing Alberta’s COVID-19 response. (September 3, 2021)
- View the shifting from pandemic to endemic evidence summary (PDF, 653 KB) to learn more about the past data that informed Alberta’s COVID-19 response. (September 3, 2021)
COVID-19 response reviews
Health system update – May 2021
- View the health system presentation (PDF, 1 MB) to learn more about the impact of the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic on Alberta’s health system capacity.
- View the COVID-19 variant projections to learn more about Alberta’s projections of the UK variant. (January 25, 2021)
Modelling planning scenarios
- Modelling was used in April 2020 to help inform public health decisions.
- Alberta COVID-19 modelling - April 8 (PDF, 828 KB)
- Alberta COVID-19 modelling update - April 28 (PDF, 935 KB)
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.