Court procedures and hearings

Courtroom transcripts, release of motor vehicle information and how to respond to legal applications or orders.


Apply for a grant to fund Indigenous Court Work Program services.

Information and resources for people involved in a court case for a civil or family matter.

Prepare for your court appearance and attending a proceeding.

How to order a courtroom transcript from Transcript Management Services for Court of Justice, Court of King's Bench or Court of Appeal.

You can apply to place a child who is abusing drugs or alcohol in a protective safe house for up to 10 days.

How to respond to an Originating Application that you’ve been served with.

How to respond to an application or order from this court.