Services and information

The Public Trustee protects a minor's assets when no other trustee is available or when required by law.

Find out how to apply for a guardianship order, or terminate the guardianship of a child.

How to become a foster parent or kinship caregiver, and support for caregivers.

Was this page helpful?

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on