Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Intake status: Closed – Applications to register with the program are not being accepted.
This program is closed and is not accepting new applications.
Effective October 24, 2019, the Capital Investment Tax Credit (CITC) program was phased out.
Budget has been allocated to support participants that have already received conditional approval for capital investments through the program.
- No further application intake windows will take place.
- Applications received through the January 2019 intake will not be processed or approved.
Conditionally approved participants
Tax credits will be honoured for companies that received Conditional Approval Letters through the first 3 intakes of the program that ran:
- January 16 to February 15, 2017
- July 17 to September 8, 2017
- January 15 to March 16, 2018
Companies with conditional approval will still need to follow the guidelines for reporting on progress and applying for a tax credit certificate.
Historical program details
For more information on the CITC, refer to:
- Investing in a Diversified Alberta Economy Act
- Alberta Capital Investment Tax Credits Regulation
- CITC program guidelines
Connect with the CITC team:
Email: [email protected]
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.