Delivery Agent Grant Application deadline
Applications are open from September 25, 2020 until October 12, 2020 at 5:00pm MDT.
The Baseline and Reduction Opportunity (BRO) Assessment Program will enable Alberta’s small and medium sized conventional oil and gas operators to:
- obtain detailed inventories of their methane emitting devices and equipment
- identify and quantify methane emissions sources on-site
- identify actions needed to comply with the provincial regulatory requirements and cost-effective opportunities to go beyond provincial requirements
- provide data to assess potential projects and to apply for provincial or federal funding programs and/or offset credit systems
The $10-million program, funded through the Technology Innovation and Emissions Reduction Fund, supports provincial efforts to meet Alberta’s 2025 methane reduction target and demonstrate global leadership in low-emissions conventional oil and natural gas production.
Eligible applicants include operators/facilities within Alberta’s conventional oil and gas sector that meet the following criteria:
- Operators must produce fewer than 60,000 barrels oil equivalent per day (boepd), according to data reported in Petrinex for 2019.
- Facilities must be subject to Section 8 requirements set out under Alberta Energy Regulatory (AER) Directive 60.
The Alberta Government is currently seeking a delivery agent for the Baseline and Reduction Opportunity (BRO) Assessment Program through a competitive grant process.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a completed grant application prior to 5:00 pm MDT on October 12, 2020.
Launch of the BRO Assessment Program will follow the selection of a delivery agent. Program launch is anticipated for late fall 2020.
How to Apply to be a delivery agent for the BRO Assessment Program
Step 1. Download, review and complete the application form
- Baseline and Reduction Opportunity Assessment Program Delivery Agent Grant Application (PDF, 365 KB)
Applications are open from September 25, 2020 until October 12, 2020 at 5:00 pm MDT.
Step 2. Submit the application form
Email the completed form to: email@example.com.
Trouble opening or completing PDF forms?
Fillable forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save this form:
- Click on the PDF link to save it on your computer.
- Launch Adobe Reader.
- Open the PDF from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill and save your form.
Connect with the Baseline Reduction Opportunity (BRO) Assessment Program: