Promoting and celebrating Alberta’s unique cultural identity and heritage by supporting the development and sustainability of the province’s:
- creative and cultural industries
- artists and arts community
- non-profit and voluntary sector
- historical resources, sites, museums and archives
- services in French and supports for Alberta Francophone community
The ministry also works to address gender inequality by:
- expanding economic opportunities for women
- establishing a strategy to end gender-based violence
- supporting and engaging Alberta’s 2SLGBTQQIA+ community
- Alberta budget
- List of public agencies
- Media inquiries
- Personal information bank directories
- Previous grants recipient database
Now open – Explore one of the greatest empires of all time at the Royal Alberta Museum’s new feature exhibition.
Funding, information and supports to help charitable and non-profit organizations grow.
Women and gender-diverse individuals pursuing careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics fields can apply by December 18.
Individuals studying in the arts, humanities and social sciences fields to advance gender equality or where their gender is underrepresented can apply by December 18.
Start a campaign or donate to a cause you care about, and we’ll match up to $15,000 per campaign run by a non-profit organization in Alberta.
- Mar 1, 2024Déclaration des ministres Fir et Glubish à l’occasion du Mois de la francophonie albertaine | Alberta Francophonie Month: Ministers Fir and Glubish
Madame Tanya Fir, ministre des Arts, de la Culture et de la Condition féminine, et monsieur Nate Glubish, ministre de la Technologie et de l’Innovation et agent de liaison avec la communauté francophone, ont fait les déclarations suivantes à l’occasion du début du Mois de la francophonie albertaine :
- Feb 23, 2024
Alberta’s government, in cooperation with Cambodia’s Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts and MuseumsPartner, is proud to announce the opening of Angkor: The Lost Empire of Cambodia.
- Feb 20, 2024
Alberta’s government is providing $2.8 million to Women Building Futures to help more women train for jobs as professional drivers in commercial trucking.