Table of contents
- Applications and permits
- Audits and investigations
- Commercial carrier operating status
- Education manual
- National Safety Code Standards
- Pre-entry requirements
- Safety and maintenance programs
- Training, fatigue management and hours of service
- Existing carriers
- Oil well service rig regulations
- Vehicle equipment exemption permits
Safety Fitness Certificate renewal date extended
The Government of Alberta is extending a deadline for carriers to renew their Safety Fitness Certificate (SFC) or risk losing their ability to operate legally. To allow commercial carriers enough time to renew, the government is extending the deadline to June 28, 2022.
Visit Safety Fitness Certificate for more information.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.