The Citizen’s Appeal Panel provides fair, impartial and independent hearings for Albertans who are appealing government decisions about services they receive or applied for, including:
- Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH)
- Child Care Licensing (CCL)
- Child, Youth and Family Enhancement (CYFE)
- Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD)
- Income and Employment Supports (IES)
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD)
Governance and membership
Search the list of public agencies to find the following documents for the Citizen’s Appeal Panel:
- mandate and roles
- code of conduct
- current membership
Public sector bodies are required to post online the names and compensation paid to:
- all panel members
- employees who earn over a threshold amount (see Public sector body compensation disclosure)
This is a requirement under the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act. The postings are required by June 30 each year and will be maintained for 5 years.
Compensation disclosure file
Download the compensation disclosure for the Citizens' Appeal Panels (CSV, 79 KB).
Note: previously known as The Appeal Panels administered by the Ministry of Community and Social Services.
Contact the Appeals Secretariat for the following services:
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.