The Citizen’s Appeal Panel provides fair, impartial and independent hearings for Albertans who are appealing government decisions about services they receive or applied for, including:
- Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH)
- Child Care Licensing (CCL)
- Child, Youth and Family Enhancement (CYFE)
- Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD)
- Income and Employment Supports (IES)
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD)
Governance and membership
Search the list of public agencies to find the following documents for the Citizen’s Appeal Panel:
- mandate and roles
- code of conduct
- current membership
Public sector bodies are required to post online the names and compensation paid to:
- all panel members
- employees who earn over a threshold amount (see Public sector body compensation disclosure)
This is a requirement under the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act. The postings are required by June 30 each year and will be maintained for 5 years.
Compensation disclosure file
Download the compensation disclosure for the Citizen's Appeal Panel (CSV, 66 KB).
Contact the Appeals Secretariat for the following services:
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.