Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
This program provides grant funding for services and initiatives that:
- give newcomers information about living and working in Alberta
- help newcomers access services and opportunities that support their settlement and integration
- help newcomers feel welcomed and well-received within communities, workplaces and service organizations
We prioritize funding projects that:
- improve access to settlement information
- develop the capacity of communities to better serve newcomers’ needs
- respond to emerging needs and under-served clients
- support initiatives to improve newcomer labour market integration outcomes
Learn more about the Alberta Settlement and Integration Program (PDF, 1.1 MB).
Call for proposals
The 2020 to 2021 Alberta Settlement and Integration Program call for proposals has 2 grant categories:
Download the complete 2020 to 2021 Alberta Settlement and Integration Program Call for Proposals Application Guidelines (PDF, 1.2 MB).
Supports for Newcomer Integration grants
Supports for Newcomer Integration grants fund projects and programs that build Alberta’s immigration support network.
Learn more about Supports for Newcomer Integration grants.
Settlement, Integration and Language Projects grants
Settlement, Integration and Language Projects grants support short-term initiatives that respond to newcomers’ needs and address emerging issues. These projects should encourage collaboration with other groups or organizations.
Learn more about Settlement, Integration and Language Projects grants.
Connect with the Alberta Settlement and Integration Program:
Email: [email protected]
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.