COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
The Alberta Dementia Strategy and Action Plan outlines goals and steps we can take for improving dementia diagnosis and care while enhancing supports for families, caregivers, friends and communities.
The strategy's vision is a future where Albertans are committed to optimizing brain health, and valuing and supporting people impacted by dementia from its onset through to end-of-life.
- Read the Alberta Dementia Strategy and Action Plan
- Alberta launches provincial dementia strategy – News release, December 19, 2017
- Read the Progress Report for details on specific initiatives, achievements and stories of impact
A committee meets regularly to monitor progress on the action plan. Members of the committee include:
- people living with dementia
- organizations from the social and health sectors
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.