Changes in your situation
You are responsible for reporting any changes in your situation to your AISH worker as soon as possible, including:
- marital or partner relationship status
- medical condition
- address, phone number or other contact information
- new children / dependents
- children turning 18
- your ability to work or take training or rehabilitation
- starting, stopping or changes in a job / employment / work
- income you, or your spouse or partner get
- assets you, or your spouse or partner have
- eligibility for health or personal benefits
- when you, or your spouse or partner, or dependent children:
- move to another home
- move away from Alberta permanently
- leave Alberta for more than 30 days
- stay in hospital, or move to or from a nursing home, mental health facility, group home or prison
- any other change that could impact your AISH eligibility or benefit levels
If you are not sure if something will impact your AISH benefits, contact your AISH worker for help
Benefit payment errors
To avoid an overpayment or underpayment, it is also important to report any errors in your monthly AISH benefits such as:
- being paid too much or too little
- not getting all the benefits you are eligible for
Get information for AISH offices and other supports.
Take the survey about the information on this page.
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.