The Provincial Education Requisition Credit (PERC) provides municipalities with an education property tax credit equal to the uncollectable education property taxes on delinquent oil and gas properties, upon approval of a qualifying application.
How to apply
Read the PERC program guidelines first and follow the instructions to complete and submit the application form.
Trouble opening or completing PDF forms?
Fillable forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save this form:
- Click on the PDF link to save it on your computer.
- Launch Adobe Reader.
- Open the PDF from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill and save your form.
Guidelines and forms
- PERC Program Guidelines
- PERC Application Form (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- PERC Property Details Form (XLS, 100 KB)
- 2018 PERC Credit Approval List
Connect with the Grants and Education Property Tax Branch: