Alberta Transportation’s Provincial Construction Program is released as part of the Government of Alberta’s annual budget. The plan includes:
- major capital projects scheduled over the next 3 years
- capital maintenance and renewal (bridge construction and highway rehabilitation) projects scheduled over the next 3 years
- water management infrastructure projects scheduled over the next 3 years
- slide repair projects scheduled over the next year
Projects included in the 2021 plan for highway and water management throughout the province are designed to:
- Get Albertans back to work.
- Make life better for Albertans.
- Stand up for Alberta.
The plan reflects the full life cycle of major construction projects:
Find projects near you
For more information about the Provincial Construction Program, find your region by checking the Municipalities, Locations and Corresponding Alberta Transportation Regions list (PDF, 608 KB), then contact your local Alberta Transportation Regional Office: