COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Use the Find Supports tool to answer questions about your household and find services and benefits that may help you and your family. To save your results, you must be logged in.
- From the myAlbertaSupports home page, click on the ‘Find Supports’ icon to go to the ‘Getting Started’ page.
- Log in (optional) – Log in or create an account to save your answers and results. When you log in you will be redirected to My Alberta Digital ID.
- Answer questions – Answer the questions about members in your household and their needs.
- Your results – Your results will show with services and benefits that may help your household.
- Apply online or learn more – If your results show services and benefits with online applications, you can start applying online.
- If your results do not show services and benefits with online applications, use the ‘Learn More’ links to learn about the services and how to apply.
Log in to save your results. You can only have one saved session. If you already have a saved session and would like to create a new one, the old session must be deleted.
- Session time out – If there is no activity for 20 minutes, your session will automatically time out and you will have to start again if you did not save the information.
To continue a session you already started:
- Log in to your account
- Click ‘Find Supports’
- Click ‘Continue’
Household: add or remove a person
Add a household member
- From the Household Information page: answer ‘Yes’ to the question, ‘Do you want to add another person to your household?’ and click ‘Next’.
- From the Summary page: click the ‘Add Another Person’ link located in the top right of the ‘Your Household’ table. Questions will be asked for every person you add.
Remove a household member
- Answer all the questions until you reach the Household Summary page.
- Click the ‘Delete Person’ link located in the top right of the ‘Your Household’ table.
Based on your answers, ‘Your Results’ shows the services and benefits that may help you and your household.
From ‘Your Results’, you can:
- learn more about the service or benefit
- save and exit to save your results to your account
- print your results
- apply online for certain services and benefits
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.