With the exception of the School Act, Municipal Affairs is responsible for the following acts, regulations and minister's guidelines.
The Alberta King's Printer publishes, distributes and sells all Alberta acts and regulations, as well as various legislation-related materials.
The following regulations related to property assessment are available on the open government portal.
- Business Improvement Area Regulation
- Capital Region Assessment Services Commission Regulation
- City of Calgary Rivers District Community Revitalization Levy Regulation
- Community Organization Property Tax Exemption Regulation
- Extension of Linear Property Repeal Regulation
- Matters Relating to Assessment and Taxation Regulation
- Matters Relating to Assessment Complaints Regulation
- Matters Relating to Assessment Sub-classes Regulation
- Qualifications of Assessor Regulation
- SuperNet Assessment Regulation
- Well Drilling Equipment Tax Rate Regulation
Assessment quality minister’s guidelines
- Ministerial Order
- Alberta Assessment Quality Minister's Guidelines
- Recording and Reporting Information for Assessment Audit and Equalized Assessment Manual
- Assessment Bulletin
Regulated property minister's guidelines
- Alberta Farm Land Assessment Minister’s Guidelines
- Machinery and Equipment Minister's Guidelines
- Linear Property Minister’s Guidelines
- Railway Assessment Minister's Guidelines
- Alberta Construction Cost Reporting Guide
- Interpretive Guide to the 2005 Construction Cost Reporting Guide
- 2016 linear fees (No. MAG:027/16)
- 2015 linear fees (No. MAG:015/15)
- 2014 linear fees (No. L:147/14)
- 2013 linear fees (No. L:117/13)
- Electric energy generation exemption (No. MAG:014/17)
- Seniors housing exemption (No. MAG:019/17)
- Self-contained senior citizens housing exemption (No. H:016/96)
- Training requirements for assessment review board clerks and members (No. M:001/14)
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.