Community and Social Services offers internships in areas that include finance, administrative support and research. Positions are based on the needs of our offices across Alberta. Interns are paid as determined by position classification, candidate experience and education.
These internships are a great way to learn and gain useful experience working in government.
- have the opportunities and supports they need to transition from school
- gain valuable experience
- work in their field of choice
- make a difference in their community
- learn about government
- develop peer networks
- be prepared and supported to apply for future jobs in government and other organizations
- Internships are open to persons with disabilities who have graduated from high school or post-secondary in the last 2 years.
- Supports are available to help with daily living – candidates who may require accommodation are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Applications are now closed. Search the Alberta Jobs website for other work opportunities.
For more information, call the Alberta Supports Contact Centre:
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.