- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
Alberta Education provides leadership, direction, and oversight in the development and delivery of an innovative, collaborative, student-centered education system. We support students, parents, teachers, and administrators from Early Childhood Services (ECS) through to Grade 12.
Alberta Education offers interchange opportunities for individuals from other organizations to:
- foster knowledge transfer
- achieve department business plan goals
You may be considered for an interchange (secondment) role if you:
- are employed by or have a current contract with an external organization such as a school authority in Alberta
- do not work for the Government of Alberta
- meet the qualifications
Share your talent, your leadership, and your success, as you shape the future of education in Alberta.
Closing Date: 11:59pm, Sunday, April 25, 2021
After you apply:
Within 2 business days watch for our email confirming we received your application. If you do not get it, contact [email protected].
Other - 210401 - EducationIntergovernmental Relations and Development Officer