COVID-19 Updates: Protecting Albertans from the Omicron variant.
Training for food safety
An essential component of any food safety program is the training of employees. This includes food safety or Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point system training, task related training on new procedures and keeping proper records.
Training preparation and tracking tools
- Effective training manual (PDF, 475 KB)
- Tools for measuring the effectiveness of food safety training (PDF, 81 KB) – how to prepare for training
- Certificate of Completion template (DOC, 25 KB) – training certificate
- Training record template (DOC, 127 KB) – training tracking
The 5 training packages below include a lesson plan demonstrating the objectives of each training session and helpful hints on how to make your training effective.
Cleaning and sanitation
Good manufacturing practices
- Lesson plan (DOC, 58 KB)
- PowerPoint presentation (PPT, 2.3 MB)
- Quiz (PDF, 423 KB)
- Quiz key (PDF, 118 KB)
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.