Training for food safety
An essential component of any food safety program is the training of employees. This includes food safety or Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point system training, task related training on new procedures and keeping proper records.
Training preparation and tracking tools
- Effective Training manual (PDF, 475 KB)
- Tools for effective training (PDF, 81 KB) – how to prepare for training
- Certificate of Completion (DOC, 25 KB) – training certificate template
- Training record (DOC, 127 KB) – template to track training
The 5 training packages below include a lesson plan demonstrating the objectives of each training session and helpful hints on how to make your training effective.
Cleaning and sanitation
Good manufacturing practices
- Lesson plan (DOC, 58 KB)
- PowerPoint presentation (PPT, 2.3 MB)
- Quiz (PDF, 423 KB)
- Quiz key (PDF, 118 KB)