COVID-19 Updates: Protecting Albertans from the Omicron variant.
Each local association is a member of an umbrella organization, the Feeder Associations of Alberta Limited (FAA).
The FAA is the Alberta government's key partner in delivering the Feeder Associations Loan Guarantee Program.
- CANFAX Livestock Auctions in Western Canada
- Commodity Price Reports
- Cattle market update and calculating breakeven prices
- Weekly livestock market review
Cattle industry partners
- Alberta Cattle Feeders Association
- Alberta Beef Producers
- Canadian Cattlemen's Association
- Canadian Cattle Identification Agency
- Livestock Identification Services
- Western Stock Growers Association
- Canadian Beef Grading Agency
Connect with the Inspection and Investigation Section:
Alberta Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Economic Development
Inspection and Investigation Section
201, 5030 50 Street
Olds, Alberta T4H 1S1
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.